Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dog hair...sheesh

Some tasks are just plain mundane. Dusting, vacuuming, and mopping up dog hair are those afore mentioned tasks. Sheesh!

Winston is my constant companion. He was a stray that found me. He shares my small space fondly refered to as the Box. Winston leaves hair balls that are similar to tumbleweed all over the Box. Thus returns the mundane tasks of getting rid of the dog hair...again.

Winston is a sweet dog but is often a pest when company arrives. He gets very excited.  He is sleeping at my feet as we speak. He follows me around as if that is his job. Except for depositing dog hair through-out the box, Winston is a great house mate.  He rarely complains, (well he does bark a lot). He is always happy to see me and he cares not how I look or how much money I have or those other lots in life that seem to be of great importance to others. A mystery to me and Winston. Love my crazy dog.
#lifeisgoodatcampgane

No comments:

Post a Comment