Monday, August 18, 2014

No-sense

The other day I went to the  drive up ATM machine and tried 3 times to withdraw cash from my checking account. Deciding that the ATM was not functioning properly, I drove around to the walk up ATM.  I tried, with no success to withdraw money from my checking account with my credit card.  After try number 5, I realized I was using the credit card, not my debit card. No-sense.
Today, I went to meet the girls for supper. I wondered why my sunglasses wouldn't fit in the glasses case.  As I was getting out of the car, something just didn't feel right.  I didn't have on my glasses. Two pair of glasses fit very poorly into one case.  By the way, I can't see a thing without my glasses. No-sense.
Aging is such fun.  Take time to laugh at yourself. It is good for the soul.
#lifeisgrandatcampgane


No comments:

Post a Comment