Thursday, August 7, 2014

Changes

Summer 2014, of Camp Gane has come and gone. So many memories.

As I faced the summer months, I admit I felt overwhelmed. How would I handle all 3 Grands all day long?  Could I manage with all 3?  The answer is ...yes!  God provided strength and patience.

Sanders is 14 months old and walking everywhere. She is learning new tricks everyday. She does her very best to talk. She is a precious gift from God. Today, she actually ran from me. Little stinker.

Kallie has grown-up so much and has become very self sufficient. She is a big girl now.

Kennedy Jane is changing is so many ways. She is a big help and such a kind little girl.

Summer 2014 at Camp Gane was a huge success. I suppose the person who changed the most was me. I am as happy now as I have ever been. Retirement has been a gift.

I read something the other day that struck a cord with me. While you are fretting over growing old, someone else was not granted that privilege.

Not everyone is granted the privilege of being a full time grand parent. For me it is a true gift from God. I love my 3 Grands.

#lifeisgrandatcampgane





2 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, what a beautiful attitude, and soooo true!!! So thankful you have been given your gifts. So thankful they have been given their gifts. And, best of all, you all are enjoying those gifts, especially the gift of time!!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MM. Life is a gift from God. It is up to us to be Sensational. Thank you for loving us and supporting my Blog.#lifeisgrandatcampgane

    ReplyDelete