Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Just when you think you know...


A year ago, I retired to become full time caregiver for my 3 Grands. As time marches on, Kennedy Jane started 2nd grade and Kallie started full-day kindergarten. That means an extreme reduction in my work hours.

As of Friday of last week, Ali finds herself out of work and a full time Mom to Sanders. (even if it is a brief time.) Sanders as usual is the silver lining.

So now my work hours have been dramatically reduced again. Now what do I do? As we speak, I am eating frozen snickers. Fun size, so there are lots of wrappers.

I am very excited about spending time with Ali and Sanders, when time will allow.  I anticipate the girls getting home from school, similar to Christmas everyday.  I see them almost everyday.

I had lunch with a friend today, and a lunch date with another friend tomorrow.  Very exciting.

My list of things to do is very long. Some long overdue cleaning. Thinking of hiring Ali to help.

Change...Who knew?  God has a plan, and I am waiting. Can't wait to see the next chapter of Camp Gane. Possibilities are endless.
#lifeisgrandatcampgane






No comments:

Post a Comment