Wednesday, November 5, 2014

This Little Light of Mine

Baby Grand went on her first CIF field trip to the Pratt Turner Center.  The Pratt Turner Center is a favorite of mine.  I was part of the team that built that center.

   Some of my most treasured memories of my career are working with Ms Joy at the Pratt Turner Center.  Ms Joy's little light shines brightly in the forest.  So much to learn from Ms. Joy.

Baby Grand was very impressed with Ms Joy.
God's light was shinning down on that sweet baby.


Walking along the nature trail was great fun. So much to see and do.


The highlight of my day was Fluff and pimento cheese.  Ms Joy makes the most delicious treats.  
It was a beautiful day to be outside.  Having that Baby Grand along for her first Classroom in the Forrst Field trip, made this a memorable day for me. 

My Little Light shines brightly when I spend time with My 3 Grands.  Where does your Little Light Shine brightly? Find that special Little Light and let God's love shine through you.  Now go SHINE!!!


#lifeisgrandatcampganpe 




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet experience for both you and your granddaughter :). It's so important to spend time in nature--teaching little ones to view with awe the beauty of God that surrounds them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, especially the one with the light shining on her. Oh, that His light may shine on each of us!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete