Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thankful

On this Sunday before Thanksgiving, I am feeling grateful.  I have so many things to be thankful for. Where shall I start? 

I am thankful for my best friend Betsy, aka Fat Friend, or according to Sanders "Fiend". Thank you BFF for having Ali, Sanders and me to the Hill.  Going home is filled with so 
many emotions. You see, all of my family is celebrating at the ultimate Thanksgiving table in heaven, along with some special Angels that briefly touched our lives.   So when I go home, my BFF opens her home to me, so I do get to go home. Thank you BFF.


The Baby Grand helped put the flowers at the cemetery.  



Thank you to my friend Linda Dean, who lets us use her football tickets, so 3 of us can go to the game and sit together.


I am thankful for another fun football season in the memory books.  You see, my Daddy graduated from Auburn University so Auburn football is our family tradition. I have been going to Auburn football games since I was a little girl.  My girls started out going to football games when they were little girls.  Kennedy Jane and Kallie have gone to football games.  Kati and I went to two games this year.  Ali, Baby Grand and I went for Sander's first game yesterday. We had a grand time. I am thankful for Kati and Ryan and Ali, and my 3 Grands.















I am thankful for my favorite son-in-law, Ryan, who is already working on the Thanksgiving turkey. He never disappoints. I missed the good cooking family gene.  My sweet Mama was a great cook, and so was my sister. They spoiled me in so many ways.  Thanksgiving meals are not quite the same, but nonetheless are filled with love and memories.  


I am thankful for my favorite quilt, Christmas Hallmark movies on a rainy Sunday afternoon. 

#lifeisgrandatcampgane
#staycalmandboomon 






7 comments:

  1. What a delightful list of things to be thankful for! I love that as the nights grow longer we have time to ponder God's gifts and give thanks for each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list of special people in your life. I'm looking forward to the Christmas specials, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have much to be thankful for. Blessings yomyounand yours

      Delete
  3. I love your list! I still haven't made time to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie yet, but I have to...love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky. Love Christmas Hallmark movies.

      Delete