Thursday, June 23, 2016

Braces

My Big girl is growing on up. Got braces today.  She was a bit anxious, but as always, she braved-up, and handled it like a pro.  In a blink, her teeth will be lined up and ready to shine for life. I'm very proud of Kennedy Jane.  She is kind, smart and very pretty, braces and all.

Today was movie day at Camp Gane.  All 3 Grands enjoyed movie and pop corn. Next up was Chick-fil-A.  Kallie and Sanders passed the afternoon away playing, while Kennedy Jane was at the orthodontist.  Baby Grand and I snuck in a long nap, while the big girls rested in their rooms.

To finish out the day, we invited the Moms, to join us for supper at the "Time".
Whew!
#lifeisgrandatcampgane

1 comment:

  1. She is such a pretty girl! I got braces when I was a teenager, and I remember very well that anxious feeling of going to my orthodontist appointments. It hurt a bit, but it was all worth it in the end. She'll be so proud to show off her new smile with confidence. Congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete