Saturday, September 13, 2014

Insomnia

Insomnia stinks. I should know, because for the last 6 or so years, I have perfected the art of not sleeping. I have tried many remedies (great drugs).

For as long as I can recall, I have kept a night light on so I could see.  The night light is still on, but my eyes are covered with my new sleep mask.

Good news... Sleep mask (mini bra) works!


For less than $10, I have had the best night's sleep (2 nights in a row) in a very long time.  Two nights in a row is scientific proof, as far as I am concerned. Yay for me... Yay for sleep.

I strongly encourage you non sleepers to invest in a sleep mask ( mini bra).  I choose orange and blue.  War Eagle.

#lifeisgrandatcampgane
No I don't care that I look silly....I am asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment